- Osiris NYC83: Built to last, and extra stylish, these boy’s skate shoes are the perfect choice for both style and comfort. With 3 color options, these Osiris shoes are the perfect back-to-school kicks! (img: http://sneakerking.com/images/products/detail/31301109.jpg)
- These girl’s cardy boots may not be summer friendly, but with fall right around the corner, you can’t go wrong! Adorable, comfortable and extra stylish, there’s no way you can’t want these! (img: http://sneakerking.com/images/products/detail/5649_blk.jpg)
- Converse Chuck Taylors never go out of style! With high tops and low, you’re kids will love the coolness and simplicity of these style staple shoes! With Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars for both boys and girls, we make finding the coolest shoes easy as pie! (img: http://sneakerking.com/images/products/detail/7J231.jpg)
- The Minnetonka Cassie slipper is adorable with jeans, skirts and even dresses! Extra comfortable, and very cute, these Minnetonka slippers are sure to put a smile on any little fashionista’s face! (img: http://sneakerking.com/images/products/detail/4815.jpg)
Friday, July 26, 2013
School season is right around the corner, and parents and children will eventually start flocking to the mall to find the hottest shoes of the season! Every kid wants to have the coolest shoes when they see their classmates and teachers again, and SneakerKing.com has the hottest trends and choices for this school season! From athletic shoes to adorable and stylish UGG boots, we have the kid’s shoes you need to make a statement and fill your friends with envy! Here are a few of our favorites!
Monday, July 8, 2013
Choosing running shoes can often be a stressful and daunting task. Sure, the shoe feels comfortable when you try them on in the store, but once you hit the asphalt, everything can change. The perfect running shoe has much more to it then only comfort, running shoes should correlate with the shape of your foot and running style, and not just the logo stitched to the side. Not all running shoes are created equal, and finding the perfect pair requires assessment of your unique foot shape! Here are a few helpful suggestions to follow when picking the best running shoes for you:
- Consider the size of your foot! This doesn’t seem like rocket science. Consider the width and length of your feet, and find a pair that fits perfectly.
- After taking a shower, look at your bathmat or the ground and see what your foot print looks like. By doing this, you will determine your arch shape. The arch of your foot affects the way your foot moves as you run. Some running shoes offer different support for particular arch shapes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions when shopping for running shoes. The more you know about the shoe, the better off you’ll be with your purchase.
- Don’t settle for the first pair you see! Sure, everybody wants an attractive running shoe, but if it isn’t the perfect match for your foot, then you’re potentially setting yourself up for injury, and essentially wasting money.
- Try on running shoes toward the end of the day, this helps you avoid buying shoes that are too small, as your feet swell when being active.
- Consider if you want trail running shoes or road shoes. Trail running shoes have more traction on rough or loose surfaces, but can still be used while road running.